You are cordially invited to dine with the Marne Community and Spouses Club on Valentine’s Day, February 14, 2017 at the Richmond Hill City Center. Check in for this special Chef’s Buffet lunch will begin at 1045.
Here is a CLUE as to who will be joining us for lunch will be some renowned guests including,
- Colonel Mustard – A highly decorated, successful and popular military officer.
- Professor Plum – An archaeologist with a thirst for adventure.
- Mrs. Peacock – A well-connected socialite.
- Ms. Green – A former con artist. Has posed as lawyer, doctor, and pilot.
- Dr. Orchid – Biological Genius with a PhD in plant toxicology.
These and other guests will be available for questioning, I mean, questions. Plus, we may get to explore parts of the Richmond Hill City Center you never knew existed.
Reservations are open now and must be made before Thursday February 9th @ 5 pm. Childcare reservations are due Wednesday, Feb 8th.
We hope to see you there.